Editing food photographs can be so overwhelming at times. Preparing the food, doing the setup and taking pictures is only half of the work. The editing takes the same amount of time if not longer.
Luckily, I’ve tested many different styles, setups and over time have developed my own personal style that I transformed to this beautiful Preset Pack.
Create stunning light and bright photo edits with this 10 Bright Food Lightroom Presets.
Give your photos a beautiful, dreamy look by brightening and enhancing all those colorful tones with just a click!
Edit with style. Improve your content. Grow your brand.
This Bright Food Lightroom Presets contains 10 Presets that:
- are designed specifically for food photography
- help you to create stunning light and bright food photography effect
- are customized to compliment and brighten different spectrum colors like reds/pinks, oranges, browns, greens and blues
- they are simple to use, just one click!
- simple to upload and use in both Lightroom Desktop and Free Lightroom Mobile App
- compatible with JPG & Raw Images
✓ 10 Lightroom Presets for Mobile & Desktop. These presets are compatible with Lightroom on iPhone, Android, Mac, and PC Windows, so it’s easy to create stunning images regardless of which device or operating system you use! You will receive mobile DNG files and desktop XMP files.
✓ Instant Download. Gain instant access to the files! Upon completion of your order, you will receive a confirmation email with the download link and Step by Step Instructions.
✓ Compatible with the FREE Lightroom Mobile App! All you need is your mobile device + the FREE Lightroom mobile app! No experience needed. Just follow the steps in the Instructions File.
* Based on your shooting scene and style Exposure will need to be adjusted slightly, depending on which final result you want to have.
* For mobile devices, feel free to adjust the temperature to cool or warmer. Different phones show images differently, for example, iPhone tends to display images with a slightly warmer tone. If this bothers you, simply adjust the Temperature scale of the particular image.
* With each preset, you’ll still need to play with White Balance. It varies dramatically based on the settings in which you shoot. In the preset pack, I either left white balance untouched or bumped it up slightly.
Join The Yummy Bowl on Instagram @theyummy_bowl and signup to the newsletter on https://theyummybowl.com to stay up to date with fresh yummy recipes, new products and special offers. Tag #theyummy_bowl for a chance to be featured.
- Size141 MB